Kicking Horse Coffee, 454 Horse Power, Dark Roast, Ground, 284 g – Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
- DARK ROAST, GROUND: Velvety, earthy, spirited. This smooth riding dark horse conjures up power from the depths of the shadows. This is the winner, the champion of taste.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Heavy body, sweet tobacco, earthy with a black licorice finish. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.